Sunday, August 2, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


A large amount of people and reviewers have shown a positive light on MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE ROGUE NATION, how will I fall on this film?



Well Tom Cruise you are looking amazing, action wise this is a extremely well done film. I cannot flaw any action scenes or the plot (at times however requires a little too much concentration) is not too shabby for an action film.

I can see a 6th film on the way as the film is long but does come to a complete abrupt ending.

I think since Ghost Protocol which I reviewed all the way back in Early 2012 and gave a monster 4.75, gower I am not going that high this time.

I am going to give this Rogue film in the franchise a healthy 3.5 stars, great action and Jeremy Renner is also a very handsome 40 something year old so good on you.

Next up hopefully Paper Towns and I am also off to another screening of Mission Impossible on Monday so you may get another take on this film mid next week.

No comments: