Sunday, August 16, 2015

Little Weekend Pleasures


Oh how I love the weekend, it's a time to do the things you just don't get time to do when there are 40 hours of work to be had in the way.

Like visit families, EAT, watch a film, EAT + drink more coffee, catch up on the latest US Dramas, EAT, try to tell myself I am getting back into Spring Fitness and then EAT some more.

Yes this Winter has been hard, hard most on my mental being and the biggest judge I face daily, myself. I cannot remember a Winter that I was so unmotivated, so housebound and so not ready to exercise. I know when you look at the Men's Health magazines in Coles, you think oh well that looks easy. Let me tell you ladies, after hitting the big 3-0 a stomach like a Men's Health Mag is near impossible.

In between working 40 hours, eating on the run, trying to have a social life and if your a drinker well... Getting those washboard abs is a mother fucking massive mountain to climb.

This Summer/Spring I am aiming to get myself super fit, starting with that dreaded month of Sugar Free September. Followed by exercise through my boot camp and running, trying to get on top of a regular routine. It's not easy but. However I will not make Winter style excuses. Admitting aside from it being cold, at peak times I have had three family members in hospital and a partner enjoying the Euro Summer while I froze like a mother fucker.

Excuses aside. That stops tomorrow. An early Spring kick start, I fucking need it and by Summer those fucking Mens Health covers that haunt me, well I'm gonna make y'all make my bitch. PS while I'm talking about making "things" my bitch, how is my tipping from a past post? 4 from 4, today I tip the two Sportsbet favourites Manly & Canterbury.

Rant over off to the movies so hopefully I'll catch up on those posts, Fantastic Four, The Man from U.N.C.L.E (hopefully) and Last Cab to Darwin (Hopefully) all coming soon to this BLOG near you, whether you read me on the train, at home, at work, on the thunder box, whilst at a bus stop or just when your bored as fuck. Happy Sunday and treasure your weekend bitches, you've worked it all week long..

No comments: