Tuesday, August 11, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


Everything happens in threes and I recently saw Jurassic World twice, MI-5 Rogue Nation twice and now the latest and one of the funniest comedies of recent times Trainwreck.



I gave this the unthinkable five star review in my original review, during one of the longest periods of preview screenings, girls night out screenings, advance weekend (including Fridays and Mondays) screenings and basically any staff or employer screening.

I then watched her stand up show on YouTube.



God I laughed, it made me feel like I saw where and how this film was developed, created if you will.

Trainwreck is a great film and in the rather small audience yesterday there were still men and women (of all ages) laughing out loud and really that is the main goal of a big screen comedy. No one I know has had a bad word to say about this wonderful and fresh take on relationships and dealing with families.

I got a bit more teary on the family stuff this time around because to quote Amy I have had a cunt of a time with family stuff lately leaving me feeling like shit for 6 weeks. This film however is a five star film, Randall Park is easily one of the most handsome men in comedy and the soundtrack to this film also struck me as well done and well thought out.

A pure delight to see this gem of a film, next I want to see Last Cab to Darwin and Fantastic Four, let's face it I have to hurry to see the Last Cab to Darwin as Aussie films have a very short life span these days :(

Anyway for those who skip to the end for my star rating, 5 Stars (AGAIN!)

No comments: