Friday, August 28, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


RICKI AND THE FLASH is one of those feel good movies that has an ending so fun and one that makes you smile ear to ear that you neglect some of the not so good nor polished middle bits in the film.



I know feel good endings (including a catchy tune and a dance routine) can hide a lot of flaws in movies and this movie is a long way from perfect but the ageing rocker played by Meryl hides little of the flaws until that very ending.

It has it's moments (unfortunately a lot are featured in the above trailer) and Meryl is key in this film, but overall it is just a bit of light fluff.

If you need some escapism this weekend and you are a fan of Meryl this is for you, I wish I saw this with my Mum as I think it's aimed squarely at the 55+ group. Meryl and her Flash mob rate 3 fun, light and easy Stars.

No comments: