Thursday, August 27, 2015

Two TOTALLY Awesome Shows that debuted this US Summer/Aussie Winter


I missed the entire week to week run of UnREAL but I am super pleased to be smashing through the ten episode series one in one big binge session as this show is completely blowing my mind.

However don't take my mind for it, check this out!


Don't get me wrong the Bachelor is one of the worst shows on Free to Air TV in Australia right now, but this is so good and enjoys showing the dark side of this match making BULLSHIT.

Next was a sure fire hit, Fear the Walking Dead has broken drama debut records and did not disappoint, the first episode was full of suspense and has great potential, I was left wanting more.



If you are a fan of the Walking Dead, well you are gonna love this prequel series. Such a good first episode it's no doubt AMC are rubbing their hands together overjoyed that a second series of this popular new series will debut in 2016. The Walking Dead Season Six will directly follow this brilliant new series after a short but sweet 6 episode blood bath.

I can hardly wait for the new American Winter/Aussie Summer shows to air as I will bring you loads of reviews and views on these new (and returning shows) soon.

Tomorrow it's back to the movies x

No comments: