Wednesday, August 5, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


MI-5 take two, after seeing this Friday and giving it 3.5 Stars, did my opinion of the film improve, decline or remain the same? Let's see some more footage from the 5th instalment of the Mission Impossible franchise.



So it's Rogue, there is a bunch of people (you will know and soon know better) running around in this film, attempting the impossible and Tom Cruise does some damn impressive stunts.

Now some would ask why did I see the same film twice in four days? Well it's all about the free passes, one was from the film distributors and the second and invite from my lovely bank. Lovely bank? Yes Isla Fischer is right to be a brand ambassador for the Orange bank ING Direct. They are amazing. First up no fees, no charges and no annoying overseas call centres. They are the future of banking (and no this is not a paid post).

So back to the film, look, it's good, it's nothing new, but still I enjoyed the hell out of it even the second time around, so I am standing by my 3.5 Star rating on this latest action blockbuster. Speaking of which Marvel is at it again, will I see Fantastic Four's reboot this weekend? Time will tell. Until then BYE

No comments: