Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


Where do I start with VACATION? Fucking hell man if it wasn't for films like Trainwreck and Spy that are well written, well acted and just around amazing. However this poses a problem for films like Vacation. A few years ago this would be ok, however now it's rather average and well a little shit actually.



Christina Applegate is an awkward choice as a leading lady and Ed Helms is just plain awkward. The kids (teenager and kid) are the real fun ones with young Steele Stebbins clearly the highlight of this rather bleak and non laugh out loud film.

Chris Hemsworth played this random relative with a big cock and an extremely random scene where I have not seen such a fake cock in a film as the one Marky Mark had in Boogie Nights.

So to say I was disappointed with this film would be an understatement. I loved the old National Lampoon films, they were a staple at every Christmas time with family. But man has Chevy Chase let himself go, shit the Biggest Loser or TBL can't come soon enough.

So down to the review and the star rating, look if it wasn't for young Stebbins I would have no shame in failing this film however he does steal the show. 2.5 Non Laugh Out Loud like Cats that Make you LOL on Channel 7. Shit.

No comments: