Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Honeymoon begins for Lana Del Rey, but ends for..


Tony Abbott, yes he is GONE, finally. I always though he would only see one term, but not even one term, OMG. Love it.

However over on my over BLOG Lana Del Rey has a new record that is about to drop, it's called Honeymoon and it's the feature all this week.


Lana Del Rey is not the only thing happening over on Flashing off the Record this week, Tame Impala's latest disc has just been announced as the Album of 2015 thus far on my Sunday Spring Music Lists. This Sunday I will post the 20 most exciting acts on Australian Festival Line Ups coming up.

It's been a big year for music and it's only going to get bigger as we head into the Summer/End of Year season.

Poor old Tony, leaving the Lodge, oh well I would like to say it's been real, but really it hasn't, bye bye. 

No comments: