Friday, September 18, 2015

Thank God it's the Weekend


I was almost ready to lit my man hole on fire than work another day this week, you know weeks when you just want Saturday morning to hurry the fuck up. Well it's been one of those weeks. I have also had a hard run at boot camp this week and it's time now to CHILL.

After another Australia all over past few weeks it's time to bunker down in Sydney and not leave the couch unless it's for something I want to do. I can't bear the thought of a busy weekend this weekend. I feel the pre Christmas nightmare coming so it would be divine to squeeze in a nice quiet weekend.

After four big movies last weekend, it gives me not much to see this weekend except the fact that Sicario is doing advance screenings. This film (after watching Narcos Season 1) has had me interested since I first saw the trailer a few weeks back.

I am also excited about the big new and existing shows returning next week. Gotham has also appeared online with the first episode of season 2 being offered on Play Station or some online platform, therefore it's out there online. Not sure if this one will get a third series and with such a large cast I found I was pausing and checking on Wikipedia, who is that again?

Anyway so Gotham is out there for you comic book freaks if you want a sneak peek at the new 2015-2016 season.

Ok so be safe on the weekend and have a super time hey, remember be nice to others and treat them how you would like to be treated. So Malcolm Turnball play nice this weekend please x

No comments: