Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday


Thank god for the day where one can totally chill out, the day you can get a massage, the day you can catch a film and the day after a few days of driving doing all sorts of family stuff you get a day to yourself.

I know it's Father's Day and I spent 48 hours straight with mine, we hung out, he got a card, a gift and we shared multiple meals. Fun times. So Happy Fathers Day to all the dads reading out there.

Fathers Day is kinda like a poor mans Mothers Day, people really don't take Fathers Day as seriously as Mothers Day, the shops only sell random shit like Car Washing kits, bikini model calendars and shit from Bunnings.

Sundays, the joys are just divine, long Breakfasts, heaps of coffee and time to recharge those batteries after 3 boot camp sessions, a film, a launch for STC and a family funeral. Life is full on and that's why when I wake on Sunday I want to make the most of every available minute to me. I love to get up early, either run, smash the latest series I am smashing (right now - Narcos (SO GOOD)) or just plain chill.

Next weekend I will be in the lovely city of Brisbane and can hardly wait to not have any chance to drive anywhere, enjoy some quiet time and hopefully get in some exercise.

Oh yeah and it's god damn Sugar Free September AGAIN! Let's see how my jeans feel after this month.

Ok well rant and random post out, I hope to check in with a film this week. Until then later fuckers...

No comments: