Friday, August 26, 2016

Music Update


So y'all know by now I love my little music space online Flashing off the Record, I feature a record every week, bring you the 20 hottest tracks of the week on a Friday and over the weekend I feature another big act with a major release that week.

This week and month has been a huge time for music so I am here on my regular BLOG catching up with what I have missed during the week:

* There have been a huge number of festival announcements, Falls Festival (now almost national), Bluesfest & Parramatta's the Plot festival.

* Frank Ocean has released a visual release (of sorts) and instead of Boys Don't Cry, we got Blonde.

* Empire of the Sun are back with two new tunes.

* And finally we get killer new released TODAY from De La Soul, Rainbow Chan (my feature on Flashing off the Record all this week), Cassius, Glass Animals, Just a Gent, Britney Spears and even Celine Dion.

Music is the international language, we are coming into the warmer months in Australia and to help you on Flashing off the Record I will also have a Spring Music List each Sunday for the next few Sundays.

Happy Friday dear readers and get amongst some of the BEST new Music! Here is a sample now....





No comments: