Wednesday, August 31, 2016

We Need to Talk about Orange is the New Black | Season 4


So on August 20 I was up to episode one and now a few days later I am done, yes all thirteen episodes done and dusted. I have to wait until 2017 for some more Piper and gang.

So what the hell just happened? Poussey Washington? My favourite (or one of them) characters and her amazing relationship with Soso.

Spoilers aside this season was amazing and Poussey and the Litchfield gang really managed to move me, I almost had to miss my Sunday Church - Body Attack class due to heartbreak.

Lot's of other folk have done more in-depth and amazing articles on this heartbreaking season and you can check em out here:

Vulture
Washington Post
Bustle

Sorry for the lack of posts this week has been busy and next week I head off on a cruise to Moreton Island. Maybe there will be live updates, maybe not, the internet is super expensive :(

See you round suckers...




No comments: