Saturday, August 6, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016


When one has super low expectations sometimes one is surprised and that is how my Friday night went when I stepped into ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS: THE MOVIE.



So spoiler alert the best bits are mainly in the trailer and at times I found myself forced laughing around a gaggle of gays and fag hags but overall I enjoyed this film a shit load more than once thought!

So cameos is a BIG thing in this film and you can view a full list HERE and be blown away! The plot is thinner than a runway model and the way it all unfolds is highly predictable and almost entirely underwhelming.

That said I loved, loved all my UK X Factor cameos from Ryland and Nick Grimshaw plus La Roux AKA Elly Jackson was fab at the big Kate Moss party scene.

Let's be honest this a fans night out however it is a million miles better than the previous Kath & Kim film which was GOD-AWFUL. I really enjoyed this at the end of a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG ass week as really all one needed to do was park their brain at the door. I did more classy films last weekend so this week it's trash for days.

3 Stars for another TV show goes to the movies which we may/may not have 100% needed. At least it is this way and not Movie turns TV show like the upcoming 2016-2017 USA TV season.

No comments: