Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Kettering Incident - Finale - An Olympic Alternative


The Kettering Incident wrapped up this week, mid/near the tale end of the Rio Olympics which have been interrupted by drug cheats, people being robbed and a green pool. Over one million Australia's are watching the Olympics each night which in my mind isn't huge, but I guess that's one in twenty four people in this fine brown land.

But really WTF happened on this weeks episode, I googled it and noticed I was not alone in wondering what did I just watch, why did I stick with this weird as fun Tasmanian filmed show and would anyone at Foxtel be brave enough to renew this?

Yes it is no Secret City and it is a long way of the amazing success that is Wentworth.

I enjoyed this show briefly however the ending was completely underwhelming and I was super disappointed to have stuck this out. Yes the cast was good but again nowhere near the high standard set by the limited series event Secret City.

I would love a second run of Secret City but to be frank and 100% honest please lets just leave the Kettering Incident, Tasmania looked great but the ending to this series was just 100% disappointing. Sorry Foxtel you have been giving us winners for a while and basically anything that is an alternative to the highly dull 2016 Rio Olympics.

No comments: