Thursday, August 11, 2016

The new Church of Body Attack


I haven't been to church since my parents forced me to Sunday School which I enjoyed as a young child but one day we stopped going and I never asked to return. I now find myself on Sunday craving my 4pm gym hit of Body Attack for around 55 minutes.

Unlike a church it's loud, sweaty and plenty of talent to keep an eye on.

You enter nervous, ready to work and most of all ready to sweat.

By the end of the 55 minutes you feel spent, yet full of energy, a second wind comes over you making you ready to take on the week ahead.

When Sunday afternoons can be a moment of sadness that the weekend is coming to a close and a new week is upon us, Body Attack has made a positive change on how I look to the week ahead and close off another week.

Thanks Body Attack teachers y'all are cool and make a room full of sweaty bodies bumping and grinding to some hardcore aerobics and the odd push up and plank amazing fun!

No comments: