Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Five Bedrooms


Airing tonight for it's second episode how many viewers will Five Bedrooms shed? Reaching (live on Wednesday evening last week) just over half a million viewers, this show is the second new drama series Ten have given us recently.

Mr Black does not interest me in the slightest but this looked OK. However it's really not. I am unsure I will even bother to have this on in the background whilst I do washing or cut my toe nails.

Diversity is barely covered off with this new series. Unlike Playing for Keeps which somehow got a second series, I am almost positive this will be another Australian drama series to just do one lone season. Look some one season wonders in Australia like Ten's past failures Secrets and Lies and Sisters have been shipped off to the USA to get made into a US version.

Secrets and Lies actually got to a second series, Sisters is coming to FOX this coming US TV season,  has been retitled, Not Just Me.

How will this go? Time will tell.

But for now, Five Bedrooms sadly is one to avoid.

Five Bedrooms airs tonight on Channel Ten.

No comments: