Sunday, June 23, 2013

Moscow Circus Today, Album of the Year Nomination Announced Tomorrow


So today I am off for some family fun @ the Great Moscow Circus and tomorrow a new Album of the Year Nomination will be announced. It will join Rudimental's Home release.


Rudimental have gone onto great things, Rudimental have gone onto sell out one Enmore Theatre and now have a second date on-sale here. Their single "Waiting All Night {Feat. Ella Eyre} has been a massive success here down under.

So after I attend the final Moscow Circus @ Rosehill today (it then moves onto Windsor for the July School Holidays - F NO children around the supermarkets again, sad face) I will be preparing for you over @ my other BLOG a second album of the year nomination. Will it be Kanye's latest MEGA release or maybe something from the Voice? I think no to the later. So tune in tomorrow to Flashing off the Record >>>>>>>>

No comments: