Monday, June 24, 2013

The Great Moscow Circus {Rosehill}


Oh a day out at Rosehill without Tom Waterhouse or any slappers at the Races, so I must be at something different? Well yes it's the Great Moscow Circus.

It's all but over at Rosehill now for the Moscow Circus as it now heads off to Windsor near Hornsby.

I have seen this show a lot of times and I do like love me some Circus. Particularly Alfredo Silva who now gets his kit off for the knife throwing act. It's very fun this show and perfect for all ages as I was with a 5 year old right through to a middle 50's year old. The Circus just brings everyone together and all can kick back and enjoy some fascinating acts.

I had a really good time this time around @ the Great Moscow Circus and with some new acts and some revisions to the older ones, this was well worth it for another time around. With School Holidays here again I totally recommend this for around 3 hours of entertainment for those ankle biters.

So the Great Moscow Circus it's back in NSW for a bit and rates a BIG 4 Family Fun Stars.

No comments: