Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bali x Night


So it's like only 7:30pm over here in beautiful Bali whereas at home maradi gras Sydney would be in full swing (and I'm sure Fred Nile is beside himself) and March 2 is round the corner. Yes Summer is over so I have departed Sydney for some last minute Bali summertime.

Yes so Waterbom got a look in today (second time there and I love it), had an amazing pedicure and just had a traditional Balinese massage (less a happy ending - sorry Fred Nile).

Day three tomorrow of the holiday and already it's onto hotel two and destination two. Today I am bound for Nusa Dua from sunny Seminyak.

We will leae behind the lovely L Hotel and make room in our hearts for the St Regis.

Oh the luxury as I wait till the morning to collect my washing from the local laundry lady, all for an outrageous $1.50 AUD.

So here we re Bali take two and the end of Summer is now here. My music blog does mot rest whilst I'm away, I'll have the hottest 20 songs of Summer 13/14 tomorrow and Monday am this weeks biggest 20 tunes. Google Flashing off the Record.

Until then, selamat malam from Bali x

No comments: