Monday, March 10, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - 3 Days to Kill


Kevin Costner you dirty old dog, look at you in a 2014 action film, who would have thought it? He also re creates that famous Bodyguard carry scene less the late great Whitney.

So what's this film all about?



There are some big action sequences, so fun cat and mouse and some serious family shit going down right here on this here film.

3 Days to Kill has largely been panned but hey it's the $10 film of the week and I ain't gonna hate on that. Actually I want to say going forward Pharrell and the negative tone of Australian media and that darling leader of this nation has made me only want to be HAPPY on this here BLOG. So I am only pointing out the good things about films and society in general.

So in saying that this isn't the worlds best action film or even the best action film of 2014 but it's damn fine and being a French/Canadian co pro it's a really (and I mean really) nice look at Paris. It makes even me want to do a long haul flight across the pond to see what all the wee wee and bonjour is all about.

So in not really talking about the film much, but liking it, I can give it a solid and Costner branded 3 stars. 3 Days to Kill is playing minimum sessions not so get in early to avoid disappointment.

No comments: