Saturday, March 8, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Non-Stop


Oh Liam Neeson, smile for me, at least once? Non-Stop it's the non stop new action/thriller which I just couldn't see before travelling across the pond to Bali. But here now is a smart and fun cinema experience lead by Neeson and the divine Julianne Moore. Moore is just so wonderful and excels at being a woman who can be classy whilst being in a very generic picture like Non-Stop.

And generic is not a bad thing cause I actually really liked this film. So if you want a bit of background, check this out:


What was generic though was the 2 upcoming super hero films, really? More? I must admit though I do like me some Captain America action.

Anyway back to Non-Stop and look if you want a fun, no thoughts required ride at your local cinema, then give this one a go. It also features Academy Award winner Lupita Nyong'o. Yes even in a small role she is 12 years of FAB in my eyes.

So get behind this little screen gem, 4 NON STOP Stars.

OMG PHARRELL is in the house in like 2 hours, check my music blog Flashing off the Record for my detailed account of Pharrell and Sydney's Future Music Festival 2014 xo

No comments: