Saturday, March 22, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Pompeii


Oh dear BLOG how I have missed you, over on my other BLOG Flashing off the Record, I have finally taken the plunge and announced the first Album of The Year nominated album, go check it out now.

Oh yes I love music and I have also been missing the cinema so last night was just so relaxing to race off to the Entertainment Quarter after work and with 5 other folk enjoy Pompeii (in 2D only) and really put my feet up and fall oh so deeply in love with Kit Harington, what a babe.

So it's like Spartacus, it's a gladiator number with a natural disaster and a sweet love story featuring the amazing Kit and Aussie girl Emily Browning. So let's get down to it, there is a lot going on in this film but the action scenes and the BIG volcano scene, WOW!



So this weekend if like me you need a rest and some chill time, this is totally for you, it's fun it's not too long and just to see Kit a little naked goes a long way. Bring on Game of Thrones season 4 I say.

Pompeii it was a welcome return to the cinema for me and I had a blast (no pun intended), I have to give this a solid and banging 3.5 Stars. Great stuff.

No comments: