Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Last post from Room 101


So it's come time (so soon, I know) for the final day to come on this my first trip for 2014.

Bali has been swell and yesterday we had an ace cruise including snorkelling, banana boat rides and village tours. Really nice and full on day. Have not missed Australia once, however I did have to laugh when the chief butler at this fine establishment I am camped out said: "I used to call Australia home but that mother fucker in charge right now has no idea or heart". Couldn't have put it better myself.

With all the drama in Russian the Russians are sure out in force here, speedos, leopard print bikinis and zero modesty around the poor Balinese, one man in speedos belly was such a work of art, in the pool he made a new island.

Why are older Russian men fat as fuck and think speedos = ok?

Alright so other than our PM being a tool, seeing too much Russian belly and seeing too much sun this little piggy is off to the final breakfast buffet. Sad face xoxo

No comments: