Wednesday, June 29, 2016

American Gothic Season 1


CBS delivers a family of privileged strange folk with one of them being a murderer. But is American Gothic any good? Well the pilot sucked and the ratings (according to Wikipedia) were SUPER average! Like 3.43 million in a country with a population of over 320,000,000 people! Scary!

So why did I give this a go, one reason Justin Chatwin (Shameless, Canadian and hot) & Anthony Starr (Banshee, Kiwi and hot). Well that's really two reasons but the cast is pretty damn good really.

I am hoping this murder mystery improves as it's got one more episode before it completely loses my attention.

When there is quality US Summer dramas like UNreal, Devious Maids, Animal Kingdom and Ray Donovan slaying it, there is not much room on my dance card for average nonsense.

Let's take a quick peek at the shows first season and let me know are you keen on this new soap?

No comments: