Sunday, June 12, 2016

Queensland Beautiful One Day, Not So Perfect the Next


Well it was warm enough for shorts yesterday and thongs but today, it's cold overcast and I may even take in a film at the local cinema. After enjoying a complimentary breakfast, doing some local markets and even checking out a very local shopping destination. Oh Noosa.

At least we checked out the local Noosa National Park, the one highlight the check in lassie at the hotel said we should check out. When asking about any other highlights there seemed to be no more to mention.

Oh well one highlight per holiday destination is fine by me.

Long weekends the heaven that we all look forward to, even as a consultant billing on hours served I can happily say I would prefer a free and uninterrupted day rather than a working day anyway these days.

After Noosa and I lovely flight on Virgin I have the travel bug again, I think another trip to South East Asia may be on the horizon, watch this space...

No comments: