Friday, June 17, 2016

To Hair or NOT to Hair


So the last few weeks I have caught up with a few people I haven't seen since Summer, i.e. when I had much shorter hairs. But now as it's Winter and I am growing my weave out y'all seem to like it a lot more long!

What, what. I am suddenly feeling like short hair (almost shaved) must be one hell of a mistake, so why didn't they tell me until an alternative was offered?

I know the week of the Orlando shooting, a politician killed in cold blood in the UK and an election about to hit, its the little things that sometimes always make me think.

Orlando shooting I think gun control is a massive issue that is constantly overlooked in the USA in place of praying. WTF is praying going to do about 50 dead people due to guns in the hands of mad folks.

Jo Cox, a politician killed in cold blood in the UK, I put this down to a preview of what may happen if Donald Trump continues his run to the White House. How many enemies must this man have?

An election about to hit, who will win? It's no sure thing for the Liberal Party, but it's no sure thing for a Labor upset. Will the Independents and Greens get up? If anything I learnt this week that the media is barking mad and so are some of the people running to run this country, frightening stuff.




Andrew Bolt what a lunatic. I mean really, question, doesn't listen, talks over the top of guest, provides no facts, Boom! Rinse and Repeat. You don't like his way of thinking, you will look like a decent human being, you agree, maybe you should read more than the Courier Mail, The Herald Sun or the Daily Telegraph.

But back to hair, if one thought about all the shit happening on a large scale all day long one would go mad. So for me as I wonder, worry and have hope for my fellow gay friends in Orlando, wish for a better government in Australia and feel so sad for Jo Cox's family.

Why is the world so violent? Why is the world filled with hate? And why on Earth is the media becoming more and more horrific. That said thanks Netflix Orange is the New Black Season 4 returns today!

No comments: