Saturday, June 11, 2016

Noosa Here I Cum - The June Long Weekend Files


After making FINAL CALL at Sydney's airport following a today Uber ride to the airport I made it safe and sound to Noosa. $6.10 for a medium Soy Latte in Sydney at the airport and then another $6.00 even at Maroochydore Airport.

Noosa is laid back and slightly warmer than Sydney in the heart of Winter. Not only that people talk to you and seem generally interested in your well being. A nice change from Sydney.

I also was lucky enough to spot Sydney Morning Herald writer and creator of The Family Law Mr Benjamin Law. He seems like a nice gentleman.

Oh the Long Weekend, thank heavens you are here, so nice to have three days of rest before the long part of Winter is looking me down the barrel.

Now I watch the extremely handsome New Zealand Warriors (my second favourite NRL team) serve it up to Newcastle Knights, go you good thing Issac Luke and Shaun Johnson.

No comments: