Thursday, June 2, 2016

Winter isn't Coming, it's HERE


Another season comes through the doors and it's fucking cold, wet and miserable in Sydney and that's just the people. The weather is equally as drab and I am looking forward to three months in of catching up on Netflix series (Lady Dynamite & Bloodline Season 2) and trying to continue my gym classes.

May was not that month of Moving I was originally hoping for and now I just have to hope to shit that I Spring into September in coming months.

However Winter is the time to make a difference on your body and health. While those are sitting around stuffing there faces watching The Voice it's time to continue your normal routine and pump it up this Winter. I have done my three classes for the week and may even have a little after work gym session tomorrow night.

The weekend afternoons has been my normal gym time but for maximum eye candy and encouragement evenings are definitely golden opportunities.

So Winter is here, Vivid is drawing the masses in from the West and god forbid the Shire, the election is almost here and tax time is making accountants moist at the thought of GST and expenses.

This year is really powering along and has it been a good year? Fuck knows, I have meet some of the most interesting and varied people this year, I have had a few trips away and next week I am doing a domestic trip. Yes I am discovering Queensland, holy mother fucker.

Now if you do get a chance to watch one show this week make it the most recent episode of VEEP. I talk about it below, it's FAB!

No comments: