Thursday, May 31, 2012

40 Days till holidays, 40 songs that will shape 2012


So we are at the 40 mark and I'm on the homeward stretch to my holiday times in South East Asia and then Europe and Dubai.  I can't wait and I am sharing with you another 40 BIG songs that are making 2012 wonderful.  Here is another number:



40 DAYS TILL I KILL TIME @ AN AIRPORT WAITING FOR MY LUSH EMIRATES FLIGHTS

Yes it's US hipster band Friends, they are based in Brooklyn, New York and their debut album drops next week.  "Manifest" is going to feature the wonderful singles "I'm His Girl", "Friend Crush" and "Mind Control".  "Friend Crush" is sublime it's so indie hip it hurts, it is so catchy and so Triple J friendly y'all just gotta smile and dig this shit.

I have the video as well below for you lovely readers, LOOK OUT big tunes coming in the next few weeks.

No comments: