Saturday, May 26, 2012

45 Days till holidays, 45 songs that will shape 2012


So I'm heading off to Bangkok, Dubai, Scotland and Spain for my 30th in 45 days and in no particular order I am listing 50 songs released in 2012 (or mega late 2011) that will shape 2012 and beyond, so listen up here is the 6th song choice of mine. Today is my third AUSSIE pick and it's a fully sick PARTY tune to get y'all ready for the night ahead!

45 DAYS TILL I SHOP UP A STORM @ A BANGKOK MARKET!
 
I totally love the music video for this dance floor smash it's like a African Fast & the Furious movie, it's well wicked!
 
The tune by duo Mathew Gill and John Courtidis who only formed in late 2011 is just a smash, introducing Parachute Youth's "Can't Get Better Than This" and quiet frankly at the moment this is one of the best dance anthems of 2012.
 
Unlike yesterday's tune by Xavier Rudd this song packs a massive punch and makes you listen the fuck up. 
 

 
As I said above the video is DOPE, check it below and get your dancing shoes on for tonight, I'll see you @ the Comedy Store :)
 

 
Now moving quickly onto some of the BEST new releases prior to the weekend and first up Australia's first lady in POP dropped this Timebomb:
 

 
Those queens from New York are back, the Scissors Sisters bring us some weekend Shady LOVE:
 

 
Regina Spektor dropped a new disc:
 

 
Sky High drop this DOPE album:
 

 
Why am I saying DOPE so much, shit!
 
Ladyhawke's second album has finally dropped and it's called ANXIETY, here are some samples from it:
 

 
And those talented Stone bro & sister are at it again, only this time solo and her is a taste from Julia's second solo album:
 

 
SEE U 2NITE @
RONNY CHIENG - The Ron Way
 
Bye Now.....

No comments: