Monday, May 28, 2012

43 Days till holidays, 43 songs that will shape 2012


So I'm heading off to Bangkok, Dubai, Scotland and Spain for my 30th in 43 days and in no particular order I am listing 50 songs released in 2012 (or mega late 2011) that will shape 2012 and beyond, so listen up here is the 8th song choice of mine. Today is a tune that has been on the Internet for quite a while, but it only surfaced here in Australia this year.

43 DAYS TILL I WEAR SPEEDOS BY THE POOL IN BANGKOK

It's BLOG sensation Charli XCX, strange name catchy pop tunes.

Check the tune "Nuclear Seasons" out below:



Charli has a debut EP coming out next month it's titled "You're the One".  She has landed tour supports for Santigold and Coldplay, WOW!

So here is the video before for this very catchy tune!



Tomorrow we are heading to the Gold Coast for another TOP Aussie tune of 2012.

And since my birthday is soon I thought fuck it, let's start my gift register now:

Game of Thrones - Season One
One Tree Hill - Season Five
Weeds - Season Six
True Blood - Season Four
Dexter - Season Six
The Walking Dead - Season Two
Big Love - Season Five

No comments: