Wednesday, May 30, 2012

41 Days till holidays, 41 songs that will shape 2012

So I'm heading off to Bangkok, Dubai, Scotland and Spain for my 30th in 41 days and in no particular order I am listing 50 songs released in 2012 (or mega late 2011) that will shape 2012 and beyond, so listen up here is the 9th song choice of mine. Today we stay in the Sunny old state of QLD and get an indie pop hit from some extinct Last Dinosaurs.

41 DAYS TILL I EMBRACE THE EUROPEAN SUMMER & THE REST OF AUSTRALIA FREEZES LOL

The Last Dinosaurs dropped an awesome debut that dropped in March this year and spawned some amazing pop gems. Now for the song about me (NOT!) "Andy", this is a highlight from the disc and here is hoping the boys have a very bright future.

There is no video for this one just some sweet sounds as below so ENJOY:


 

No comments: