Sunday, May 27, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - The Woman in Black


Starring an all grown up Daniel Radcliffe this movie is a supernatural thriller down to the tee.  Yes this movie has all the scares and all the jumps scenes I expect in the next Paranormal Activity installment.

The idea is kinda spooky and the movie is overly dark.  I mean the scenes are all set against very dark settings and the cast wears equally dark and dull clothes to match the mode and the setting.

Was it enjoyable, yes and it did in fact keep me on the edge of my seat.  Where will all these supernatural films ends, I really wish I saw the stage show of this cause I think it would have been pretty hard to pull off on a theatre stage.

The Woman in Black has an enjoyable support cast and for an hour and a half it does keep your attention.  This little old film rates 3 black stars.

No comments: