Wednesday, May 23, 2012

48 Days till holidays, 48 songs that will shape 2012


Yeah so if you didn't know (I mustn't like ya much) but I'm heading off OS for my 30th in 48 days and in no particular order I am listing 50 songs released in 2012 (or mega late 2011) that will shape 2012 and beyond, so listen up here is the third song choice of mine.  Tempted to pick Prince's cover of Alicia Key's however that is not on the cards, I feel me some "Bad Girls" ACTION!

48 DAYS TILL I'M ALL HOMO ON YO ASS IN DUBAI
 
Late Summer 2012 a song released on January 31, a tune called "Bad Girls" landed on the radio and all over the net, yes M.I.A was back and ready to rock it out with a big song that packs a punch like "XXXO" did.

"Bad Girls" is BIG, nasty and a great tune, I love the way M.I.A even after her horrid appear on Madonna's flat MDNA album comes out on top with this tune.



So M.I.A is my third new 2012 pick, who will tomorrow's be?  I'll give you a video now to get your dessert groove on:



Coming up still this week, maybe a spot of comedy, maybe some more new music and of course the best and fairest 20 of the week.

Enjoy Origin game one tonight NSW & QLD.

No comments: