Thursday, May 24, 2012

47 Days till holidays, 47 songs that will shape 2012


Yeah so if you didn't know (I mustn't like ya much) but I'm heading off OS for my 30th in 47 days and in no particular order I am listing 50 songs released in 2012 (or mega late 2011) that will shape 2012 and beyond, so listen up here is the fourth
song choice of mine. Today is my first AUSSIE pick and it's DOPE!

47 DAYS TILL TILL I SHOOT A PING PONG BALL OUT MY ***

Early February 2012 out of the Blue Mountains came some HYPERPARADISE, the duo from the mountains released their fourth disc and from it was a KILLER title track.  Hyperparadise just sticks a punch and makes you really love this divine groove.

Hermitude have been at it for a while but this is pure gold.



They don't have a video for this tune yet but their previous one is so amazing I had to feature it.  "Speak of the Devil" was a JJJ favourite last year and the lead dancer is pretty f'n hot.



And how funny is the State of Origin up roar it's almost as laughable as Bikie Wars and the fact that this is totally a poor man's Underbelly.

Stay tuned tomorrow as we near another day closer to my Sex & the City style trip to Dubai.

No comments: