Friday, May 25, 2012

46 Days till holidays, 46 songs that will shape 2012


So I'm heading off to Bangkok, Dubai, Scotland and Spain for my 30th in 46 days and in no particular order I am listing 50 songs released in 2012 (or mega late 2011) that will shape 2012 and beyond, so listen up here is the 5th
song choice of mine. Today is my second AUSSIE pick and it's totally chilled and a nice Friday tune to totally unwind and get ready for the weekend.

46 DAYS TILL I ATTEMPT SOME SPANISH HOLA!

Now to this chilled number from a forthcoming album called Spirit Bird which will be out next month from Melbourne born artist Xavier Rudd.  This song has really gotten out there for Xavier Rudd, he has released great music in the past but this is kinda getting mainstream and getting out to the greater public.

Shall we take a listen to this little gem "Follow the Sun":



And the video is pretty sublime too:



So we get closer to the weekend and I hope you continue to enjoy some little gems of 2012.

Enjoy the weekend and stay out of this glamorous Sydney weather.

No comments: