Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Stories


So I like my weekends and now as a lady of leisure I have a three day weekend every weekend, which rocks.

So Friday I had a ladies lunch, then did some fascinating research stuff with a department of the University of Sydney.  Saturday was another ladies lunch over @ Rozelle, the heart of the Inner West.  Saturday night was time for some Chat Thai in ThaiTown (yes the area around the Capital Theatre is called Thaitown - love it!) which was a little bit less than terrific like it usually is. 

Dessert, we all need dessert on Saturday night so it was off to Mamak with a yummy Roti Pisang with ice cream (we all need ice cream on a cold Saturday night), so after dessert it was bed time before a BUMPER Sunday.

A bumper Sunday always starts with Yum Cha, oh yes it does and it has to be out West, cause it's cheap, it's awesome and it's mo fucking fresh as.  And a HUGE happy 30th to young Belinda!

We did Yum Cha and then it was onto some yummy Viet food and then off to some Comedy to finish the Sydney Comedy Festival.

I finally saw the great man Stephen K Amos live in person.  He started off damn awesome and really got the crowd in, once he had us he then delivered a fun evening of laughs, screams and some awesome stories.

Stephen K Amos, he came, he succeeded and he was a true pro @ comedy and made an extremely good weekend, just that lil bit better.

Oh how I wish I could see more comedy, oh wait I've got Ronny Chieng @ the end of the month, YAY! If your keen here you go grab the details below:

COMEDY STORE


RONNY CHIENG - The Ron Way

When: SAT 26th MAY 7PM

Where:THE COMEDY STORE - Moore Park

Price:$20 + BF

Bookings:(02) 9357 1419
 
Alright folks, I will leave you will an ACE video for your Monday:
 

No comments: