Tuesday, May 22, 2012

49 Days till holidays, 49 songs that will shape 2012


Yeah so if you didn't know (I mustn't like ya much) but I'm heading off OS for my 30th in 49 days and in no particular order I am listing 50 songs released in 2012 (or like yesterday mega late 2011) that will shape 2012 and beyond, so listen up here is the second song choice of mine (way better than The Voice song choices last night - well so some people tell me)
49 DAYS TILL WEARIN' A KILT WITH NO PANTIES ON

Can I stay American and get my Sleigh Bells on.  It's almost Christmas and it's time for a slammin' tune that demands your balls and slams them down on the ground!


The Sleigh Bells, here they are with Comeback Kid, released January 17, 2012 and from the under valued album Reign of Terror.



Check the video out below too it's MAD as.



Okay until tomorrow, enjoy listening/viewing some of my picks of 2012!  See some of you witches @ Prince tonight!

No comments: