Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Few Week's ago..


So since my last VERY public weigh in, I have weighed in again last night. Admittedly weighing in at the end of the day, also whilst feeling flu like symptoms kicking in not the best day to weigh but still in place of 84.6KG I weighed in at 84.5KG. A massive loss of 100 grams!

So has giving up sweets made me feel better at least? Well 100% yes! I must say I am not looking to lose weight (except for from my mid section) but more to feel better in some of my certain pairs of jeans and this has been 100% archived.

Giving up sweets has been god for my skin and my comfort in skinny leg jeans and work attire in general. I have to say chocolate and 2/3pm snack time at work when you sit all day at a computer/work station has a lot to answer for.

After September (aside from my US holiday) I am aiming to have sweet free week days and allow myself treats only on the weekends.

Sugar is addictive like caffeine and other drugs. So why not try for a month or a period to kick the habit and feel better in ones clothes.

Until tomorrow for another Spring tip, happy School Holidays x

No comments: