Thursday, September 11, 2014

How is it already almost the weekend again..


After another busy week life takes us head on into the weekend and this weekend I will be bringing the party in at Sydney's Enmore Theatre with one half of Triple J's breakfast Mr Matt Okine. Tickets are still available now for this show and he will take the stage at 8:45pm.

So here's a look at the week gone:

MONDAY

Conquered another boot camp and continued a run of a sweet and almost sugar free September. Caught up with a very underwhelming finale of new series The Leftovers.

The show had a good start and I was intrigued to start with but like the finale of True Blood, I was left a little let down.



TUESDAY

It was off to the Movies as reviewed below, I do love some childish fun. Why can't everything be solved by a poo or boob joke.

WEDNESDAY

Boot camp and 6am starts is starting to kill me and fuck could I kill for a wee piece of cake. I learnt that Back Seat Drivers on ABC TV is one of my new favourite shows and my lady crush on Veronica Milsom goes further than my love for her on the J's.



THURSDAY

Hump day tick, sushi train tick and one more boot camp in the morning and one day at work before some live Comedy, and here is hoping I can check out a film or two and drop some more random posts over the weekend.

Night folks..

No comments: