Monday, September 8, 2014

New Feature Album Tomorrow


On Flashing off the Record, last week we celebrated the great debut from Vance Joy, this week another solo act will be featured but who? A clue look at the wallpaper and try and make out the cover???

Also early this AM pre boot camp I loaded the first of my Spring Music Lists. Have a look each Monday when I give you (dear music lovers) a wee music list each Monday for the next few weeks.

This week I am hoping to:

Check out the Inbetweeners 2 film, see a bit of comedy and Kanye is in town. So here is hoping I get to check out the Yeezus!

I mentioned I am doing Sugar free/Sweet free September and to be as honest as I can with you dear readers I want to take you on my journey. I will weight myself throughout and at the end of the month and you will hopefully see some progress. Last night was my first weight in.


Well to be exact, 84.6KG, so let's see where I end up in a few weeks.

I also have to thank my lovely boot camp teachers who have all been fab this season again, Hilary, Pete, Hulia, Dylan & Mark....

Until next time folks, I just want to say how sad I was to hear about Simone Battle from the group G.R.L



You were a fab contestant on the US X Factor and part of an extremely successful group. May you rest in peace sweet girl. It's been a sad week for some lovely ladies from the entertainment industry this week.

My thoughts are with Battles and Rivers respective families xo

No comments: