Sunday, September 14, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Into the Storm


To say the start of this film was ultra dull would be an understatement. The first 20 minutes filled with bad acting and some very dull and dreary plot lines was an effort to get through. However once the storm special effects kicked in it was a much improved film.

To say this film would loose it's intensity at home and on a smaller screen loose a lot, I would be lying. To be honest I would have been second screening within five minutes and I would have been lost me.



To say I am sounding slightly grumpy with this film is mostly true. The effects were world class and fun but the rest of the movie surrounding the storm moments were just terrible. The YouTube cross references and filming angels from cast whilst about to be blown away was just a bit shit.

This is an average disaster movie at best.

None of the cast at all excited me and like Felony yesterday I did not care for a single person in tho film.

OK so it's another 2 Star film.

No comments: