Sunday, September 21, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Step Up All In


So it's School Holidays time again and pimple faced infested teens are at the cinemas looking for a few hours to kill (whilst still checking into Social Media) so it's a perfect time to release the 5th instalment of Step Up.

Step Up All In is based in one of my favourite US cities Las Vegas and was one of my destinations last year. If you read my earlier post I will be in the US again in approximately 3 weeks.

This film has done remarkably well in the US and overall it's nearly done $100,000,000 at the box office. Not bad when it's against another couple of School Holiday/release date teen films: The Maze Runner & The Giver.



This film reunites a few different cast members from the former films. Look we are five films into this series and I think it still has legs for a 6th film. The last picture set in Miami was ace (despite the average story line) and this film is the same, the acting and storyline is dull but the choreography is on point.

It's really wonderful the way the music, the dancing and a smoking hot cast all work so well together.

Look it's never going to win awards nor get critical acclaim but this little online critic says this is OK by me, it's mind numbing easy on the eye fun. I hope a 6th film gets made as I am a strong believer their is more fuel in this dance tank.

Step Up All In, the city, the dancing, the divine dancers earn this baby 3.5 booty dropping stars.

No comments: