Saturday, September 20, 2014

Around Three Weeks to USA


Flights booked, accommodation on the way and car hire getting did. Yes soon it's time to have the second overseas experience for 2014. I can't wait. I have saved hard this year and worked hard (+ smashed it at Boot Camp) so the time has come.

That said it's the weekend and if you want to check out some damn hot new jams I have posted some killer new releases on my other BLOG.

On another note I am super stoked GOTHAM is about to start and here is hoping my one new TV show I am excited for starts soon. However as previously posted some amazing shows return to the screens soon and currently three of mine and my man's US Summer shows lives hang in the balance:

Devious Maids
Mistresses (US)
Dallas (2012 Remake)

If all of these vanish from our screens what will me and my boo watch? It seems the US is hell bent on superhero shows, sci fi shows and CSI style shows. What happened to all the simple drama shows?

Anyway I will keep you posted RE: my reaction to Gotham early next week. Also hopefully it's the weekend so it means Film time! So check in over the weekend or early next week.

Until then, Happy Saturday folks x


No comments: