Friday, March 27, 2015

Another Day Closer to Easter


I can hardly believe next weekend is a dreamy four day weekend. A Weekend where you eat as many hot cross buns as humanly possible or Cream Eggs, a weekend where business shut their doors no matter their faith and generally Sydney city slows right down.

I love the idea of four days off but the pre Easter cunt fest of this is due now, that was due yesterday bores the pants of me. Come on people get yo shit together.

That said today is the day after having an extremely gruelling day yesterday I am flicking my weave and moving on. Life is too short, really at the end of the day I am healthy, have an amazing family, the greatest of friends and live in a wonderful part of town. I talked to some many people yesterday who were also having shitty days/weeks/this year. And I want you all to join me in turning shit round.

So I am done with negative people once and for all, I have said this before but today I am taking my fear of conflict to a new level. If you say something negative today to me look out. You might cop one of these:

1. Do you live in a war torn country?
2. Are you terminally ill?
3. Will someone be hurt or potentially die by a choice you make today?

So people let's stop complaining, move on and if something isn't your passion or you are sick of being in a dead end job, don't project your hate, move on. Life is too short.

On a happier note, happy Friday for those who don't have to work on the weekend or if you like your job all the better.

So if someone tries to bring the negative Nancy today, flip it on them, could you get out of bed this morning without physically struggling? Answer yes, well shut the fuck up. Randy Andy out?

No comments: