Tuesday, March 3, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


So the Oscars are over and out comes the shit. First Project Almanac, now JUPITER ASCENDING.

That said at least this was SOOOO bad it's almost good, how is that possible, two words CHANNING TATUM.

He is just smoking hot! And man everyday I get more and more excited to see Magic Mike XXL.



Even with that fucking shocking facial hair there is something about Channing in this film. Mila Kunis as the heroine is likeable but has some terrible lines. She really doesn't have a lot to work with but still she gets to star next to young Channing.

So this is like a sic-fi nightmare from the Matrix folk, it's random, slightly too long and just a whole lot of weirdness. The cast is great but man what were they thinking and why was so much money thrown into this project???

Anyway all questions, comments aside, this is just plain weird but looks pretty (on a whole lot of levels), I've seen better films, I've seen worse so all and all I can hardly wait to see FOCUS or MARIGOLD 2, cause I can honestly only give this a just pass mark of 2.5 Stars.

No comments: