Tuesday, March 24, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


Liam Neeson returns after the god awful cash grab Taken 3, this time with RUN ALL NIGHT.



Action films don't get much better than this, easy to follow plot, a car chase, some shot outs and men with voices like gravel.

Liam Neeson is perfect in this film and should have substituted Taken 3 for just another generic film like this where he has a son instead of a daughter, he tries to save his sons family in place of rescuing his daughter or saving his ex wife.

Common is hardly recognisable as a trained assassin and I remember back to the day I just loved his music. Ed Harris is the generic bad guy with a bad son and so the story goes on.

Look this covers NO new ground what so ever but when one worked all weekend, a Monday film was a fucking treat!

This will not be everyone's cup of tea and nor will it be at the cinema for long but I give it 3 solid Neeson Stars.

No comments: