Sunday, March 8, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


Can I start by saying Will Smith has not made a good film in ages. Remember I am Legend, Hancock, Men in Black 3, The Pursuit of Happyness and the list could go on, believe me I am being kind. However now FOCUS has come along and he has been paired with the wonder Margot Robbie, Will Smith could be on a comeback.



Margot Robbie is electric in this role and always divine, dressed to the nines and looking simply stunning. Will Smith at 46 is still as fuckable as ever. Man that man works his chest, hard!

The two leads work extremely well together (almost to well at times) and this film (although a little drawn out and long towards the end game) does have some neat twists.

I was surprised how much by the end of this film I enjoyed the ride, falling in love with these two criminals and thinking, if it was this easy to make a load of cash why don't I just become a criminal? Sometimes glorifying crime and showing extreme wealth is maybe not the best for the young and impressionable but hey when we have Tony Abbott for a leader any influence is better than his.

This film rides along at a steady pace and shows 50 Shades of Grey how easy sexy could be. Will Smith and that smoking chest, Margot Robbie and some sexy swimsuits. It's easy team Fifty Shades and NO whipping in sight.

This was a fun, popcorn film where I left my brain at the door, Focus is mostly focused and mostly fun, 3 Stars and well done to Aussie Margot Robbie, you go GIRL on International Women's Day xo

No comments: