Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SYD to MEL, SYD to NEW


Yes it's on the road time again for the old BLOG this time nice local travel. Stay tuned for posts from regional NSW (Newcastle) and Melbourne city. With the Easter Show rolling into town I could not think of a better time to escape all the power prams and vile school holiday crowd.

There is a certain thing as you get older, you care less about children if you don't have them. The thought of being around a bunch of them whilst there parents try and have a "normal" adult existence and let them run wild throughout my beloved Broadway shops is enough to drive me back to the drink.

My other pet hate is hearing friends who are on Facebook (I am not and will never cross over to the dark side of Facebook) complain all their friends post is kid pics, kid shit and general dribble. Well I have news for your people, life without Facebook is fucking tops. And life with a new Netflix series (Bloodline - from the creators of Damages) is oh so good.

Life can be simple and amazing if you make it, if you want to avoid hearing about things you detest (i.e. Liberal campaigns for the NSW election) life without Facebook is bliss. I love people, don't get me wrong, I love kids as long as they are not fucking me off but I don't want it in my face 24/7.

So please dear people who complain to me about Facebook, the time is now, live a stress free (or a less stressful) life and care less what others do/say. It's your own personal race with your own goals, so learn to enjoy your own time, or as Kylie said Enjoy Yourself. Full Stop.

No comments: