Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Courtney Love Modern Day Soap Star? What?


In recent weeks Courtney Love showed us her musical talents and dusted off her acting skills in the hit show of 2015 Empire, but last night she entered the trash zone, Revenge.


Yes Courtney Love is now a trained assassin on the failing drama. Her one scene could lead to future roles but I am not holding my breathe as the show is seriously on the decline in the US. Adding more characters and killing of minor roles from time to time has been it's down fall, it's long winded break heavy season has also (in my mind) help shed millions of viewers.

I was wanting more from Love in Empire but we only got that one killer track.


I am now just waiting for Love to turn up on the other trashy ABC (US) drama Mistresses (a UK remake).

Oh Courtney I love you, but Revenge, LOL, however they did also give Calvin Harris/Haim a bit of a spin in the latest episode too.

No comments: